Homogenization is defined as the process of reducing particle size. This process is utilized in a number of industries, including pharmaceutical, cosmetic, biotech, and food. With benefits including increased shelf life, increased taste, texture, and visual appearance, and lower overall cost, it’s no wonder that more and more industries are on the market for a homogenizer that can optimize their process.
However, with so many homogenizers to choose from, it can be hard to narrow down the right processing equipment for your industry. BEE International offers a number of laboratory, pilot, and industrial homogenizers, but which one is right for your industry’s needs? Continue reading to learn more about the homogenizers that BEE International offers.
BEE International offers a number of laboratory homogenizers that not only suit the needs of virtually every industry, but fit in practically every environment as well. Our laboratory homogenizers are well suited for chemical and pharmaceutical processing and manufacture, as well as research, development, and scale up. The laboratory homogenizers that BEE International offers include the Nano DeBEE, Micro DeBEE, and Mini DeBEE. These homogenizers offer the following features and benefits:
- Maximum operating pressures of up to 45,000 psi (3,100 bar)
- Capacity of up to 400 mL/min and 22 L/hr
- Experimentation options and capabilities for emulsions, dispersions, and cell rupture
- Equipped with spare parts and tools for easy repair
- Results that are reliable, repeatable, and scalable to manufacturing
Pilot and Industrial Homogenizers
While our laboratory homogenizers offer a wide variety of features for use in research & development or laboratory settings, our pilot and industrial homogenizers take convenience and reliability to a whole new level, offering a great deal of control over all fundamental process parameters, ensuring the highest quality finished product. In addition, each of our pilot and industrial homogenizers feature our patented emulsifying cell, which offers a linear process that ensures scalability of results. The pilot and industrial homogenizers that BEE International offers include the DeBEE 2000, DeBEE 3000, and DeBEE 4000. These homogenizers offer the following features and benefits:
- Constant pressure with electronic synchronization
- Numerous cylinder sizes available
- Unique Clean in Place (CIP) position, allowing for faster and more thorough cleaning
- Adjustable settings for pressure, flow capacity, and product characteristics
To learn more about the homogenizers offered by BEE International, please contact us today.
For more information about particle size reduction and how to achieve efficient and consistent results, download our FREE eBook: